<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Getting into the Groove Again 

Lacrosse was good today. First time in a long while that I've felt actually happy being on the field. I think the break did me good. Also, call me superstitious, but I think the tennis racket grip tape that I taped my lacrosse stick with this afternoon actually made me play better.

I know it sounds dumb. But whatever works right?

After practice, I went over to Crystal's where a whole bunch of us gathered to watch the L Word. Turned into a rollickin party complete with alcohol. I just got back about an hour and a half ago.

Anyway, today was the first day of school, and things went well.. mostly. More details tomorrow. Right now I'm tired, and I have an 8:30am class. So g'nite.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com