Friday, March 25, 2005
Getting Back to Business
Well, it's Friday, and I'm feeling as if Spring Break is already over. Trying to just ease myself back into the swing of things.
I ended up doing a lot of things that I've wanted to do for a while, but never got round to doing. I blew like $40 developing all my digital photos and spent a good part of the afternoon fitting them into this massive album that I bought over Winter Break.
Went to work after that to find that things were in a clusterfuck because the Emerald screwed up our advertisement order. Had to fix that.
At 5pm, I went for a swim. This time I made sure to consume a granola bar beforehand. And it must've been some steroid-laced granola bar because, whao, I was fucking flying in the water today. I ended up doing 50 lengths of a 50m pool. That's like 2.5km. In a half hour. I felt fantastic.
The best part was that the fantastic adrenaline rush lasted throughout, and I didn't pass out in the shower. So that's good. It's a vast improvement. haha.
I'm probably gonna chill for the rest of the night. Might see David Ogle later, but right now we're playing phone tag. And besides, ever since he flaked out on me again on Wednesday, I've kinda stopped caring. If something happens between us, it happens. If not, so be it.
One thing's for sure, I'm NOT spending the rest of my night waiting around for him to call. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. hmph.
I ended up doing a lot of things that I've wanted to do for a while, but never got round to doing. I blew like $40 developing all my digital photos and spent a good part of the afternoon fitting them into this massive album that I bought over Winter Break.
Went to work after that to find that things were in a clusterfuck because the Emerald screwed up our advertisement order. Had to fix that.
At 5pm, I went for a swim. This time I made sure to consume a granola bar beforehand. And it must've been some steroid-laced granola bar because, whao, I was fucking flying in the water today. I ended up doing 50 lengths of a 50m pool. That's like 2.5km. In a half hour. I felt fantastic.
The best part was that the fantastic adrenaline rush lasted throughout, and I didn't pass out in the shower. So that's good. It's a vast improvement. haha.
I'm probably gonna chill for the rest of the night. Might see David Ogle later, but right now we're playing phone tag. And besides, ever since he flaked out on me again on Wednesday, I've kinda stopped caring. If something happens between us, it happens. If not, so be it.
One thing's for sure, I'm NOT spending the rest of my night waiting around for him to call. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. hmph.
Comments:
Post a Comment