<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Drag Night and Party 

The drag show last night was a smashing success. It ran like clockwork and the audience loved us. Crystal was running around like a nervous chicken right up till the start of the show, trying to make sure everything was perfect, but her work definitely more than paid off.

I actually went in drag in the end. I was dressed as a rapper boy, in huge football jersey, sweatpants and a Yankees beanie. I went onstage during the last act and had so much fun. I'd forgotten how fun it was to plan a show and perform it with a huge group because I haven't done anything like that since the good old days in Whitley.

After the show, we all went out and partied it up at the after-show party. It was honestly one of the biggest parties I've ever been at. And the best part was that I knew a whole bunch of people at the party too, so it was a blast.

We ended up playing multiple rounds of spin the bottle, and I got to make out with Nico, this hot Argentinian exchange student from my Women's and Gender studies class whom I've been eyeing all term long.

The party lasted all night and I didn't get home till 5:30. Now its 2:30pm on a Sunday, and I have to study because I have a final tomorrow.

Oh and since I have like a million pics from the show, I'm gonna try and post them when I can.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com