<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Delectable David 

Ok David Ogle is hot.

He's dark blond, with piercingly lively eyes, a killer smile, to-die-for square jawline and a knock-you-dead sense of humor.

Basically I'm utterly and thoroughly infatuated. I went over to his place tonight with a bunch of other people from class to watch Schindler's List. We ordered pizza and just chilled.

However even though the movie was going on the whole time, I think we didn't watch more than about a half hour of it. We were all too busy talking.

It was me, David, Kara, Milo from German and surprisingly Peter Nork-- a guy I had history with last term and got to know a little bit. Apparently he's friends with David's ex.

And that's where it gets complicated. You see, David is currently 'dating' this chick named Katrina. In fact Katrina stopped by his place as we were about to leave. She's not that hot, and I'm pretty sure that if I turned the charm up, I could give her a run for her money. But it just kinda sucks that the one guy that I'm completely smitten with is in a complicated-sounding open-relationship with someone.

I really like David. He's an awesome guy, great sense of humor, we have the same taste in movies-- war movies--, history buff, and athletic. Oh and I did mention he's HOT right?

Since we couldn't finish Schindler's List tonight, we're going back to his place to watch it again tomorrow night.

Yeah.

I only wish that I hadn't waited till the end of the term to start putting moves on him. Dammit. Now time is totally working against me!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com