<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Back in the Dating Game 

Guess who has a date this Wednesday night?

I really scored this time.

David Ogle is a boy in my German Lit class whom I've been crushing on all term. I noticed him the very first day in class, and somehow both our little discussion groups always end up sitting next to each other.

Halfway through the term we would exchange a couple of words during class every now and then. But the fun really started when we exchanged Instant Messanger names maybe two weeks ago. Then last weekend he started IM'ing me. And I made it known in a semi-obvious way that I would be interested in "hanging out".

Or rather, I got up the balls, asked him out and we exchanged phone numbers. He said to call him sometime this week. I was planning to wait till Wednesday to call.

But then last night he IM'ed me, and we were talking online. Somehow I flirted my way into a position where he casually asked if I would like to go over to his place to watch "Napoleon Dynamite" with him. So its a date. Wednesday night. Dinner and video at David's

I'm excited. And I'm gonna blow his socks off. Since German is right after practice, I come in looking dishevelled and stinky every week. Let's just say that I'm gonna show him that I clean up good. Very good.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com