<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 18, 2005

Antisocial 

OK, so when Mia asked me halfway through the term whether she could stay with me over Spring Break, I agreed. I mean hey, the kid's a freshman from Michigan. She lives in the dorms. And if I didn't let her live with me, she'd probably have to go pay for a hotel.

But now she's here, I'm still trying to recover from the all-nighter I pulled last night at the library. I'm feeling antisocial. And really don't want to have to put up with her for the rest of the week.

I like the kid. I really do. She's one of my favorite people on the team. But I've been in a bit of a depressive funk lately. I don't feel like being around people right now. I really wanna just be antisocial and do my own thing this week.

Fuck. Now I'm dreading having to put up with this while all I want is just to have my own space. This sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com