<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

3 To Go. 

Officially done with one class. Three more to go.

Took my GER222 final last night. All things considered, I think it went okay, and bearing any oversights, I have a relatively high chance of scoring an easy A in that class. Which is fuckin' awesome.

Also got my grade for the 12-page research paper I did on the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League. 69/70 baby! Whoo! Now all I have to do to secure an A in Comm History is to score at least 30/40 on the final. Which I'm hoping I'll be able to do.

To tell the truth, I think I'm really not doing as much work as I should be. Take last night for example. After my GER final, I went and got coffee with Kara and Kate. Then Al picked me up and we went over to Crystal's to watch the L Word with a bunch of other people.

After the show, everyone kinda just hung around, had a couple of beers and ended up just chillin' till midnight. Then I came home and went to bed.

Today I'm determined to do work. Determined. Work or die trying.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com