<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

12 Page Nightmares and LAX Weekend 

See this is what I mean when I say that other things seem to have displaced lacrosse as the number one priority in my life. This weekend we're playing a tournament at Linfield. I want to play.

But at the same time, this weekend is also my friend Charlotte's 20th birthday, and she's gonna be partying it up at Neighbors with a bunch of people. I want to do that too.

Still, despite that other distraction, I'm definitely going to the tourney this weekend. My inner work ethic has decided that. We finally got our uniforms today too, which is awesome since I spent US$105 on them.

Right now, I've got a 12-page paper due in journalism tomorrow that I really have to start writing. It's going to be a long night. We leave for Linfield tomorrow at 4pm and I won't be back till Sunday afternoon.

And in case anyone was wondering, the date with David ended up not happening because he had to have dinner with his parents, and dinner ran long. By the time he was available, it was close to 10pm. And I wasn't about to go over to his place to watch a movie at 10pm, because all that means is that I would have ended up sleeping over. That's not exactly something I want to do with a guy on a first date.

In any case, he's planning a little barbeque/study session for both my discussion group and his from German class. That's supposed to happen Sunday evening. Let's see how things work out.

People who emailed me: I'm swamped right now. But you'll all get replies by Monday, I promise.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com