<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Week 5 

So I just realized that we're halfway through the bloody term. That's a good thing. But also a bad thing when this is the term that you have 2 research papers due, and you're nowhere near finished with either one.

It's 'oh shit' time..

I stayed up having to read a whole book last night for history because I had a book review due today. What that basically meant was that I ended up sleeping through my alarm this morning at waking up at 9:55 for my 10am class. So I ended up just not going.

The next thing I knew, the clock said 11:45, and I was in danger of missing my noon class. Jumped outta bed and ran. I made it.

Anyway, I had to leave practice early today to go to a stupid Programs Council meeting on behalf of the Women's Center. Its a pointless meeting where people from all the student associations come together and make random announcements. I was bored for an hour. And kept thinking about how much more fun I'd be having on the field.

Blegh. And tonight its time to study because I have a mid term in Comm History tomorrow. I can't wait for this week to be over!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com