Thursday, February 10, 2005
Thursday and Weekend Plans
Well I made it to the end of the week. It's Week 7 and this is the part of the term where things start heating up because this weekend onwards, we'll be playing in tournaments every week, and I won't be home at all. I'm so excited!!!
Anyway, since the damn Internet in the house is still out, and I probably won't get over to the library till maybe Sunday night, here's the low down on my weekend plans.
Tomorrow I'm working out with Mia after school. Then I've gotta make an appearance at "The Vagina Monologues", a play produced by the Women's Center, that opens tomorrow night. I've gotta show up because I'm the publicist after all! So I'll be going with Sully.
After that, I think I'll see if Alec's going to Neighbors. Since it's the last free weekend I'll have, it'll be fun to club it up!
Saturday afternoon, me, Jenny and a bunch of the other lacrosse girls are gonna go watch the varsity lacrosse team's inaugural season opener. Then there's a basketball game Saturday night that I'll be going to.
After that, it's all about the homework because we leave for Linfield bright and early at 7am on Sunday morning. I'm driving up with Jenny and Liz. I honestly don't think I'll be in the starting line up, but I'll definitely get to play, which is awesome anyway.
We'll be back by late Sunday afternoon. I'll probably take a nap and then work on more homework. Ugh. But next week looks to be even better... because we'll be leaving for CALIFORNIA on Thursday night!!! How fucking awesome is that?!?! I can't wait!!!!
Anyway, since the damn Internet in the house is still out, and I probably won't get over to the library till maybe Sunday night, here's the low down on my weekend plans.
Tomorrow I'm working out with Mia after school. Then I've gotta make an appearance at "The Vagina Monologues", a play produced by the Women's Center, that opens tomorrow night. I've gotta show up because I'm the publicist after all! So I'll be going with Sully.
After that, I think I'll see if Alec's going to Neighbors. Since it's the last free weekend I'll have, it'll be fun to club it up!
Saturday afternoon, me, Jenny and a bunch of the other lacrosse girls are gonna go watch the varsity lacrosse team's inaugural season opener. Then there's a basketball game Saturday night that I'll be going to.
After that, it's all about the homework because we leave for Linfield bright and early at 7am on Sunday morning. I'm driving up with Jenny and Liz. I honestly don't think I'll be in the starting line up, but I'll definitely get to play, which is awesome anyway.
We'll be back by late Sunday afternoon. I'll probably take a nap and then work on more homework. Ugh. But next week looks to be even better... because we'll be leaving for CALIFORNIA on Thursday night!!! How fucking awesome is that?!?! I can't wait!!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment