Monday, February 21, 2005
Sunny Day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFY!!!! MUAKS!
It's pretty ironic that over the weekend, I was in California "the Sunshine State" where it poured buckets and we ended up playing in mud. In Oregon on the other hand, it was nice and sunny. Weird huh?
Anyway today was pretty good. It was an incredibly sunny day. I missed my first class again because I couldn't wake up in time for it. Never mind. Went to work, then because there was no practice, I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting on the lawn and doing homework.
Eventually I called Katie and Alec, and they came to hang out with me. Al's ex, Sunny, whom she's still hung up on, is coming to Eugene this weekend, and Al really wants me to meet her.
Only problem is that I have a lacrosse tourney this weekend at Walla Walla. That compounded with the fact that I have a ton of homework this weekend makes me wonder if I should go for the tourney at all. Because for one thing, this is an optional tourney. B' Team's games are cancelled, so only A' Team will be playing.
Should I bother to burn a weekend for like ten minutes of playing time? Or should I stay back in Eugene, meet Al's ex, provide moral her with moral support, and do homework? I don't know.
It's pretty ironic that over the weekend, I was in California "the Sunshine State" where it poured buckets and we ended up playing in mud. In Oregon on the other hand, it was nice and sunny. Weird huh?
Anyway today was pretty good. It was an incredibly sunny day. I missed my first class again because I couldn't wake up in time for it. Never mind. Went to work, then because there was no practice, I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting on the lawn and doing homework.
Eventually I called Katie and Alec, and they came to hang out with me. Al's ex, Sunny, whom she's still hung up on, is coming to Eugene this weekend, and Al really wants me to meet her.
Only problem is that I have a lacrosse tourney this weekend at Walla Walla. That compounded with the fact that I have a ton of homework this weekend makes me wonder if I should go for the tourney at all. Because for one thing, this is an optional tourney. B' Team's games are cancelled, so only A' Team will be playing.
Should I bother to burn a weekend for like ten minutes of playing time? Or should I stay back in Eugene, meet Al's ex, provide moral her with moral support, and do homework? I don't know.
Comments:
Post a Comment