Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Summer Plans Straightened Out
Registration week is always crazy. I had to wait something like 2 hours to get to see my journalism adviser today to talk about my course options for the coming term.
But it was worth it because I've finally straightened out my class schedule for next term, and I now know what I'm gonna do over the summer. Basically I'm gonna take the dreaded Info Hell this summer. Its an 8-week program from June till August.
So that means next term's gonna be a lot of fun. I'll be taking cool classes like Creative Writing and Intro to PR. Can't wait!
But it was worth it because I've finally straightened out my class schedule for next term, and I now know what I'm gonna do over the summer. Basically I'm gonna take the dreaded Info Hell this summer. Its an 8-week program from June till August.
So that means next term's gonna be a lot of fun. I'll be taking cool classes like Creative Writing and Intro to PR. Can't wait!
Comments:
Post a Comment