<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Psychopathic Roommate 

So I checked my email yesterdy to find a totally insane email from Anal Rachel basically ranting on and on about how I never clean the fucking bathroom, while she maintains it at military-grade spotless everyday.

Just so you guys can see how crazy this girl is, here's an excerpt of the psycho email:
Most of all, when you have your parties in the house, I don't have a problem with you organizing it here. But at least ask me (and don't assume) if it's ok for your friends to use the bathroom downstairs. I know that it's convenient and it's there for most of the public to use, but it's a shared-ownership between you and me.

So like am I supposed to ask my friends to pee off the balcony? This chick is nuts!

Anyway, I come home and confront her and ask to talk. She freaks, says she can't talk to me in person and tries to avoid me. I never once even raise my voice, I'm talking to her in a logical manner.

I ask her what exactly it is that she wants from me. After some prodding she says she wants an apology. (Fuck that!) But of course I ask "An apology for what?" She says she doesn't know, and can't say.

Right. So basically she wants me to apologize for something when neither she nor I know what I'm supposed to be apologizing for. FUCK HER man!

Of course there are other irrational issues as well. But she's just nuts. She starts fucking bawling as if I've punched her in the face, and ends up packing a duffel bag, and according to Sarah, will be staying at her friend's till Thursday.

Fuck you psycho. All I can say is good riddance, I don't miss her, and would rather shoot myself than live within a ten block radius of her next year.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com