Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Oregon Bracelets
Ok, those of you who saw me over break know that I came home with three sillicon rubber wrist bracelets a la Livestrong.
I've convinced the Women's Center to commission a custom made set of these bracelets as a fundraiser. We're gonna order a bunch of green bracelets that say "Oregon" on one side, and "One" on the other. And we're gonna sell these to make a quick buck.
It'll be awesome! We'll totally start a new trend! I can't wait.
So I'm in charge of that, and I spent my time at work today calling companies that make the bracelets to find out which ones are the cheapest.
In other news, lacrosse went great. I had a mega-study session with Leslie earlier, and she said that I was the top person on the list of potential 'swingers'-- meaning people who might play 'A' team AND 'B' team. So my fingers are crossed.
I'm also having some of the girls over for dinner at my place on Friday night. As of right now, I've gotten RSVPs from Jenny, Mia, Beth, Crystal and Steph. I think Leslie and Ashley might come too. Jenny, Mia and I are scheduled to make dinner. This should be interesting. I'll have to bust out my culinary chops and make sure I don't poison half the team.
I've convinced the Women's Center to commission a custom made set of these bracelets as a fundraiser. We're gonna order a bunch of green bracelets that say "Oregon" on one side, and "One" on the other. And we're gonna sell these to make a quick buck.
It'll be awesome! We'll totally start a new trend! I can't wait.
So I'm in charge of that, and I spent my time at work today calling companies that make the bracelets to find out which ones are the cheapest.
In other news, lacrosse went great. I had a mega-study session with Leslie earlier, and she said that I was the top person on the list of potential 'swingers'-- meaning people who might play 'A' team AND 'B' team. So my fingers are crossed.
I'm also having some of the girls over for dinner at my place on Friday night. As of right now, I've gotten RSVPs from Jenny, Mia, Beth, Crystal and Steph. I think Leslie and Ashley might come too. Jenny, Mia and I are scheduled to make dinner. This should be interesting. I'll have to bust out my culinary chops and make sure I don't poison half the team.
Comments:
Post a Comment