Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Happy CNY
Well, Happy Chinese New Year to all of you. I'm kinda bummed that I'm not gonna get to celebrate that again, but that's okay.
Me, Reese and the girls were planning to do a little Reunion Dinner type thing on our own here, but because it's Week 6, everyone's in the thick of things and absolutely insanely busy, it looks like that's not gonna happen. We'll probably just have dinner somewhere next Wednesday.
Anyway. My cursed alarm clock didn't ring this morning, and I would've missed my 10am AGAIN if I hadn't somehow instinctively sat up in bed at 10am and ran to class in a record 8 minutes.
Right, gotta go to lacrosse practice now.
Me, Reese and the girls were planning to do a little Reunion Dinner type thing on our own here, but because it's Week 6, everyone's in the thick of things and absolutely insanely busy, it looks like that's not gonna happen. We'll probably just have dinner somewhere next Wednesday.
Anyway. My cursed alarm clock didn't ring this morning, and I would've missed my 10am AGAIN if I hadn't somehow instinctively sat up in bed at 10am and ran to class in a record 8 minutes.
Right, gotta go to lacrosse practice now.
Comments:
Post a Comment