Friday, February 25, 2005
Decisions
Okay. So after agonizing over it nonstop for two whole fucking hours this morning, I finally decided that I wouldn't go to Walla Walla because the pros and cons just didn't add up.
At first I definitely regretted it. Especially as I was waving goodbye to the team from the curb, watching them drive off and leaving me behind.
But now I'm sitting in my room with some time to myself for the first time in like three weeks. No one's home. Anal Rachel is in Portland. And I'm feeling very peacey. It's great. I'm actually starting to feel like I made the right decision and that all the agonizing I did was absolutely worth it.
So far the weekend's going well, and I'm just reconnecting with friends whom I haven't had all that much time for in a while. Went to dinner with Katie, talked to Crystal on the phone for like a full hour and a half, was gonna go out with Charlotte, but decided we were both feeling lazy. Stuff like that.
And I'm feeling more relaxed than I have in a long time. For now anyway. Because I do have to do homework and laundry eventually sometime this weekned. But right now, its just 'me' time.
On the agenda: Women's Center staff retreat tomorrow morning. Hot Springs with the posse, Alec and her ex-girlfriend tomorrow evening, and finally tennis and hangin out with Crystal on Sunday.
Chill weekend. Thank God. I think I really did need this time to recharge my batteries and get ready for the madness that's gonna characterize the last three weeks of the term. Whoop de whoop.
At first I definitely regretted it. Especially as I was waving goodbye to the team from the curb, watching them drive off and leaving me behind.
But now I'm sitting in my room with some time to myself for the first time in like three weeks. No one's home. Anal Rachel is in Portland. And I'm feeling very peacey. It's great. I'm actually starting to feel like I made the right decision and that all the agonizing I did was absolutely worth it.
So far the weekend's going well, and I'm just reconnecting with friends whom I haven't had all that much time for in a while. Went to dinner with Katie, talked to Crystal on the phone for like a full hour and a half, was gonna go out with Charlotte, but decided we were both feeling lazy. Stuff like that.
And I'm feeling more relaxed than I have in a long time. For now anyway. Because I do have to do homework and laundry eventually sometime this weekned. But right now, its just 'me' time.
On the agenda: Women's Center staff retreat tomorrow morning. Hot Springs with the posse, Alec and her ex-girlfriend tomorrow evening, and finally tennis and hangin out with Crystal on Sunday.
Chill weekend. Thank God. I think I really did need this time to recharge my batteries and get ready for the madness that's gonna characterize the last three weeks of the term. Whoop de whoop.
Comments:
Post a Comment