Monday, February 07, 2005
The Cursed Internet
Geez this is hella annoying. The internet at my house has been fucked up since Thursday night. Which means I can't get online unless I go to the library. Which is where I am now. Really pisses me off.
Anyway, today went all right. I had lunch with Alec and her friends Joey and Emily between classes. They were discussing how you can tell a 'straight' girl from a 'gay' one. Pretty amusing.
Lacrosse went okay. Since Monday practices are optional we didn't really do that much. But for some reason I was rather abusive during the scrimmage at the end. In my intensity to chase after the groud balls, I someone managed to sock Jenna in the stomach with the butt of my stick.
Then later on, Erica tripped over my feet and went sliding onto the ground. Basically people just kept injuring themselves while they were around me. What did I do? Though I suppose maybe its not such a bad thing that I had to leave early for class at about 5:45pm.
I just looked on the class schedule website. The class list for Spring Term is out already! And if all goes well I might actually get some luck and come out of registration with a four-day school week and classes at 11am or later everyday! That would be AWESOME!
Anyway, today went all right. I had lunch with Alec and her friends Joey and Emily between classes. They were discussing how you can tell a 'straight' girl from a 'gay' one. Pretty amusing.
Lacrosse went okay. Since Monday practices are optional we didn't really do that much. But for some reason I was rather abusive during the scrimmage at the end. In my intensity to chase after the groud balls, I someone managed to sock Jenna in the stomach with the butt of my stick.
Then later on, Erica tripped over my feet and went sliding onto the ground. Basically people just kept injuring themselves while they were around me. What did I do? Though I suppose maybe its not such a bad thing that I had to leave early for class at about 5:45pm.
I just looked on the class schedule website. The class list for Spring Term is out already! And if all goes well I might actually get some luck and come out of registration with a four-day school week and classes at 11am or later everyday! That would be AWESOME!
Comments:
Post a Comment