Thursday, February 24, 2005
Choices
I registered for Spring Term classes today, and I have the most kick-ass schedule EVER! This is what I'm taking:
CRWR 241: Creative Writing Intro to Fiction
HIST 309: History of Women in the US
J350: Intro to Public Relations
ANTH 350: The Ancient Maya
PERS 273: Tennis III
Basically I have class from noon till 4pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. Then on Tuesdays, I start at 8:30am because of Journalism... can't be helped. I have a break between 10-11, then have tennis from 11-noon, and history from noon till 1:30. Then I'm done. And the best part is yet to come: NO CLASS ON FRIDAYS.
Everyone say it with me: FUCKING AWESOME! hell yeah!
Anyway, now I'm faced with lots of choices for this weekend.
1) Lacrosse Tourney in Walla Walla.
Now you guys know my life revolves around lacrosse and I'd never miss a tourney. But this is an 'A' team tourney, so I won't get that much playing time. Which makes me wonder if I should blow a whole weekend for that. Still, it'll be fun. 8 hours in the van there and back. And team bonding. I don't want to miss that.
2) Everything else.
Ok firstly, Alec's ex is coming to town this weekend. Alec really wants me to meet her. I really want to meet her. And they're going to the hot springs on Saturday evening. I wanna go because I've never been. And Alec wants me to go because basically she doesn't want anything to happen with the ex if they're alone. Since both of them are still pretty hung up on each other.
In addition, I have a shitload of homework, and I'm really behind in school. Plus I need to do laundry because I'm running outta clothes.
And Crystel and I might hang again this weekend.
But then, do I really wanna miss lacrosse?
I DON'T KNOW. Hate choices.
CRWR 241: Creative Writing Intro to Fiction
HIST 309: History of Women in the US
J350: Intro to Public Relations
ANTH 350: The Ancient Maya
PERS 273: Tennis III
Basically I have class from noon till 4pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. Then on Tuesdays, I start at 8:30am because of Journalism... can't be helped. I have a break between 10-11, then have tennis from 11-noon, and history from noon till 1:30. Then I'm done. And the best part is yet to come: NO CLASS ON FRIDAYS.
Everyone say it with me: FUCKING AWESOME! hell yeah!
Anyway, now I'm faced with lots of choices for this weekend.
1) Lacrosse Tourney in Walla Walla.
Now you guys know my life revolves around lacrosse and I'd never miss a tourney. But this is an 'A' team tourney, so I won't get that much playing time. Which makes me wonder if I should blow a whole weekend for that. Still, it'll be fun. 8 hours in the van there and back. And team bonding. I don't want to miss that.
2) Everything else.
Ok firstly, Alec's ex is coming to town this weekend. Alec really wants me to meet her. I really want to meet her. And they're going to the hot springs on Saturday evening. I wanna go because I've never been. And Alec wants me to go because basically she doesn't want anything to happen with the ex if they're alone. Since both of them are still pretty hung up on each other.
In addition, I have a shitload of homework, and I'm really behind in school. Plus I need to do laundry because I'm running outta clothes.
And Crystel and I might hang again this weekend.
But then, do I really wanna miss lacrosse?
I DON'T KNOW. Hate choices.
Comments:
Post a Comment