Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Braindead on Wednesday
Went to a movie with Crystal last night-- Hitch. Good movie, if a little cheesy. But then, romantic comedies thrive on cheesiness right? Anyway after the movie, we ended up going back to her place, split a bottle of wine and talked till 4am.
Basically, I got no sleep whatsoever till 6am. And that's why today was thrown completely out of whack for me. Feeling like a zombie, I got through my first class, then went home to sleep. I couldn't wake up for work at noon, so blew that off.
Was gonna sleep till 3pm and wake up for lacrosse, but the next thing I knew, I looked over at the alarm clock and it was 3:30pm. So I called Lauren to say that I felt like shit and wouldn't be at practice. Then I crashed till 5pm when I woke up to go to class.
Now its 8pm. I have to stay up to write a paper tonight. Yup, the pesky 12 page history research paper that's due tomorrow. No sleep for me tonight....
Basically, I got no sleep whatsoever till 6am. And that's why today was thrown completely out of whack for me. Feeling like a zombie, I got through my first class, then went home to sleep. I couldn't wake up for work at noon, so blew that off.
Was gonna sleep till 3pm and wake up for lacrosse, but the next thing I knew, I looked over at the alarm clock and it was 3:30pm. So I called Lauren to say that I felt like shit and wouldn't be at practice. Then I crashed till 5pm when I woke up to go to class.
Now its 8pm. I have to stay up to write a paper tonight. Yup, the pesky 12 page history research paper that's due tomorrow. No sleep for me tonight....
Comments:
Post a Comment