<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Blooming of a Social Life 

I haven't been able to blog since Friday because the Internet connection at the house was screwing with me AGAIN. But anyway, I've barely had time to blog. I've had the best weekend ever!

Friday marked the blooming of my social life as I threw my first successful party at my place. What started out as a dinner party that wasn't supposed to take more than two hours ended up being a full blown party that went from 7pm all the way till about 1am.

FRIDAY
Jenny and I went grocery shopping after school on Friday and came back to my place to make food. Eventually we realized that we'd planned for way too much food. I made pasta and baked sesame ginger chicken, while Jenny made tacos and a cake. We also had bread and salad, so it was a full feast indeed.

People started showing up around 7pm. Katie, Steph, Crystal, Mia and Drew came. And Jenna eventually stopped by too. Beth and Ann Marie brought the wine we'd stolen from the gala last weekend and that's when things started getting rowdy.

Me, Crystal and Steph Jones were SO buzzed off the wine. By 10, things were in full swing and people were giggling and falling all over the place. We played stupid drinking games, and then started dancing to Britney Spears. I never thought a party with 12 girls could have turned out so loud!

SATURDAY
Saturday was spent going bike shopping with Alec. She subsequently got her truck towed when she parked it in someone else's parking spot while I was spray painting my bike lime green in my garage. No one's gonna touch that bike now! In the end, Dan and Reese helped to rescue Alec's truck-- at a fee of $220. Fucking tow companies!

Later that night, Al called me from Neighbors at 1am saying that it was hopping and that I HAD to be there. I rode my bike over, and ended up having a great time downing tequila shots with Crystal (different from the one on the LAX team) and dirty dancing.

When the club closed at 2am, we took the party to Angela's place. And that's where we ended up spending the night, going to bed at 4am.

SUNDAY
Then today was the Super Bowl-- the championship football game that's always a really big deal. Party at my place again! Dan and Reese brought KFC and beer. Kate and Kara came with beer too, while a bunch of other people bought chips and Katie showed up with a 6-pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade. About ten of us watched the game together, stuffing our faces the whole time.

So yes, I've had an awesome weekend. No time for homework again though. That's what I'm off to do right now.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com