Friday, February 11, 2005
Being in the Media
Wow. It's not yet 10am, and it's already been an incredibly exciting morning.
I got jolted out of bed at 8:30 this morning by my ringing phone. It was a reporter from a local news station calling to set up an interview at the Women's Center. They want to do a story on the Vagina Monologues.
So I get all excited, jump up and start making the necessary phone calls and arrangements. Then I rush to the computer lab at the journalism school to research what the station is going to be talking about.
Now I have to go to class. But at 1pm, I interview a surviving member of the All American Girls Pro Baseball League! Its a dream come true! I'm so excited. I love being in the media!
I got jolted out of bed at 8:30 this morning by my ringing phone. It was a reporter from a local news station calling to set up an interview at the Women's Center. They want to do a story on the Vagina Monologues.
So I get all excited, jump up and start making the necessary phone calls and arrangements. Then I rush to the computer lab at the journalism school to research what the station is going to be talking about.
Now I have to go to class. But at 1pm, I interview a surviving member of the All American Girls Pro Baseball League! Its a dream come true! I'm so excited. I love being in the media!
Comments:
Post a Comment