<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 15, 2005

What Happened to "Chicks before Dicks"? 

I think Reese is getting domesticated. I love Reese. And I'm totally cool with her boyfriend Dan. But sometimes, when they're together, it just gets a little... much. I guess.

Sarah and Rachel feel like us girls have become spare tyres. And she only hangs with us when Dan isn't around. It's not as bad for me, because I can actually stand Dan. So I do go over to their place ocassionally. But for the girls, its almost as if we never see Reese anymore.

Anyway, we all went out to dinner last night in celebration of Reese's 21st birthday. Amidst a logistical breakdown that pissed off Sarah, Rachel and Aki. After dinner, I went to see Elektra with Reese, Dan and their friends Charlie and Yuri. Charlie and Yuri were also together. So I felt like the third wheel twice over. Lovely.

Then we were supposed to go to Neighbors. Or go party somewhere. But they weren't feeling it. So we went back to their place even though I had an invite from Alec to go hang at Neighbors with her and her crowd. See. That's what I mean by DOMESTICATED. Its kinda frustrating.

Whatever. Was supposed to go snowboarding with Kara and Sully up at Mt. Hood this weekend. But predicted bad weather has forced us to cancel. So now I've got a three-day weekend (in honor of MLK day, we get Monday off) to just chill.

Sweet. I'm hanging with Sarah and the girls today. And I'm seeing Katie sometime this weekend too. We talked on AIM yesterday and decided to set something up.

Came home on an alcohol buzz and talked to Lauren on AIM and later the phone for like a couple of hours before passing out till 11am this morning. Good times.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com