<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

Still Jet Lagged 

Sweet Geez. It's not even 10pm and I'm sitting in bed with my eyes about to close. This is what jet lag does to you. Dammit.

In any case, the internet seems to be miraculously working again, so we shall thank our lucky stars and not bother wondering WHY exactly it decided to stop acting up.

The first day of school was decent I guess. Woke up at 5am because I couldn't sleep. So I was definitely on time for my 9am class. While the subject matter looks pretty interesting, the prof was this sixty year old dude who's the stereotypical white-haired absent minded history professor: the kind that goes off on weird tangents and can't stick to the same line of thought for more than two minutes at a time.

Still, for lack of any better options at the moment it looks like I'll be sticking with this course, boring prof or not. Besides, I spotted a couple of cute guys in the class. So things can't be that bleak.

Comm History looks to be fun enough with an insanely energetic prof who's the direct antithesis of the Civil War dude. Hmmm. And lastly there was Matthias Vogel, the guy who teaches my Holocaust class. He's actually pretty hot. In that distinguished mid-thirties sort of way. And its obvious that he's German because he speaks like Arnold the Governator! haha.

Went to see Garden State at the $1.50 theater with Kara and Kate after class. Good movie, but I wish I'd been awake to see more of it. I dozed halfway through because my body decided that it's stay-alert period had long expired thanks to the 5am wake-up that I imposed on it this morning.

Good Night everyone. It's off to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com