<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Psycho Busy Day 

Whao. Today was another 9am-2am day that has afforded me no wiggle room whatsoever. I had so much work to do that I skipped tennis and even entertained the idea of missing practice. Unfathomable!!!!

But I went in the end. And as it turned out, I was one of a few. Lots of people didn't show up today. And some idiot forgot to bring all our balls too! So all we did was run some sprints and then head off to the weight room to lift.

I feel so pansie-fied every time I work out with the lacrosse girls. I'm the least buff person there! It's funny really. There are a bunch of girls on the team who are at least four inches shorter than me, but they all have insane upper body strength. I guess that's why I lose whenever I arm-wrestle anyone on the team too.. haha

Anyways, I have a history mid term tomorrow. I'm worried about it, but also not worried. Not worried because its European history , and I have a relatively good grasp of it already. But a little worried because I haven't really done much of the reading for this class all term long.

So that's why I'm at the library right now.

Also, I had to come study here in order to get an internet connection. The wireless connection at home is feeling temperamental again. Grrr.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com