<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Night of Wild Fun and an MIP 

Oh my god. Last night was just awesome.

It was Allison's birthday party. Allison from the lacrosse team. So of course you know that when a bunch of lacrosse girls get together, its gonna be a wild and crazy party

And it was. Katie picked me up at about 10pm, and we hauled the 50 cans of beer I'd bought earlier, into her car. At the party we just went nuts. Me and Katie paired up against Jenna and Mia and played beer pong. We lost.

Then me and Mia played against some boys and ended up winning. By that point I was pretty damn drunk already. A bunch of girls started arm wrestling and we ended up taking a bunch of stupid photos.

Next I found myself hurling in the bathroom. When I came out, me, Katie and Mia went into the backyard for some air. We were just talking and shooting the shit when I bunch of people started jumping the fence. Apparently the cops had arrived to break up the party.

We tried to make a run for the fence, but were took late, and ended up getting citations with a bunch of other people. So now, me, Mia, Katie and Jenna have to go take the "Busted" class together. That's a class for people who've been cited as "Minors in Possession".

I guess it'll be a team bonding experience eh?

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com