<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year, New Term 

Well folks, I'm back in Eugene. After a horrible day of travelling yesterday where everything that could go wrong did go wrong. To summarize, I had diarrhoea all through the 17hr flight, was stuck next to this Indian woman on the plane who just REFUSED to shut up throughout the entire bloody trip, later dropped my laptop, spilled water all over myself on the trip from LA to Eugene, and had the Medford to Eugene leg of my trip delayed for a whole 45 min due to heavy snowfall.

And yes, while its not snowing in Eugene right now, did I mention that it's FREEZING?

Oh and yes, my internet here's currently not working. So I'm now typing this in Rachel's room, temporarily hooked up to Comcast. Spent ALL of today sleeping and didn't do shit. Really have to unpack and get ready for school... which starts TOMORROW! Ahhhhhh!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com