<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Lacrosse Shopping 

Finally, it's Winter Term and our season will soon be starting in earnest. In fact, lacrosse practice starts tomorrow. And so to inaugurate this ground-breaking event, I decided to go shopping for lacrosse stuff today.

Stopped by the lacrosse store this morning with the intention of getting goggles and gloves. Okay apparently I have an abnormally shaped head. Because out of the three different brands of goggles that I tried on, only one would fit me. And that's the most expensive one too. Bloody hell. The same thing happened when I was shopping for a bicycle helmet last summer. I guess I just have a misshapen head or something.

Anyway, eventually the guy told me that they would be bringing in another model of goggle on Thursday. That means that I'll have to go back to the store on Thursday to see if this new model fits my weird head any better than all the rest. Harrumph.

Well, I got done with class by 1:30pm. Tuesdays and Thursdays look to be pretty fun since all I have is the Modern Europe history class with Prof Dracobly-- my favorite history teacher.

So after class I ended up at the mall. Reese and Sarah bought me new cleats for Christmas... but they were too small. So I got a bigger size. And at the same time went on a lacrosse-mad shopping spree, during which I bought a small Adidas duffel to take to practice, some soccer socks, a pair of cheap sweatpants and a mouthguard.

Right now I'm fighting the temptation to fall asleep because if I did, I'd be wide awake at fucking 5am again. Grrr. Keep it together. Keep it together.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com