<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

Kara's Birthday! 

January 10th. Today was Kara's 20th birthday!!! And we went out to dinner to celebrate. Well actually the whole weekend has been partly celebratory.

On Friday evening for example, me and Sully went out with Kara and some of her friends from home who were here for the weekend. We had dinner at Red Robin and told the wait staff that it was Kara's birthday. Which means she got an ice cream sundae and a team of waiters leading the whole restaurant in a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday". It was sweet.

Saturday night I brought beers, a me, Kara and Sully drank a few before jumping into the hot tub.

So tonight it was low key. A bunch of us went out to dinner with Kara, her older brother and sister, and her sister's friends. We ate at this awesome place called Cafe Zenon where they serve the most amazing mammoth sized cakes!!! Those things are HUGE. Each slice of any cake is about 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide. I know its hard to believe. But I swear I'm not exaggerating!!!

Sugar rush. I sit here typing this with a very full belly and sugar coursing through my veins.

In other news, I finally dropped my 9am Civil War history class because I decided that having to read 5 humongous books in addition to everything else I have to do this term, would not be cool. So now I'm enrolled in WGS101: Women's and Gender Studies. It should be interesting. And it's a lower level class.... which means less work. Hell yeah!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com