Monday, January 24, 2005
I'm Sick
Woke up today with a sore throat. And I'm pretty sure there's worse coming. Blegh.
Anyway, Katie's dad bought her a lacrosse stick for her birthday. So she's decided that she's in it for the long haul. Which makes me very happy because it'll be so much more fun now that she's playing.
All right. That's all I have to say tonight.
Oh by the way. To people who've emailed me within the last few days and haven't gotten a reply: I'm working on it. Promise.
Anyway, Katie's dad bought her a lacrosse stick for her birthday. So she's decided that she's in it for the long haul. Which makes me very happy because it'll be so much more fun now that she's playing.
All right. That's all I have to say tonight.
Oh by the way. To people who've emailed me within the last few days and haven't gotten a reply: I'm working on it. Promise.
Comments:
Post a Comment