Wednesday, January 19, 2005
I'm Happy
I came home at 8pm today, put some music on and stepped in the shower. I'm in a really good mood. And with that good mood comes the sudden realization that I'm really happy right now.
It's nothing in particular that inspiring my sudden sunny disposition. I think it's just the fact that I'm absolutely loving my life right now. I'm happy with life. Contented.
Lacrosse is going well, I seem to be making friends with more people on the team than I did last year. Work is going great, I love the people I work with. I've gotten to know so many more people this year. I like my classes. My weekend is already beginning to look fun. It looks like I might have some summer prospects lined up. I love being in college.
See, I just like life in general right now. Honestly, this is the one moment that I can someday look back on and realize that at one point of time, life really was absolutely perfect.
Of course there's that small matter of my currently inexistent love life. But right now, it doesn't even matter.
It's nothing in particular that inspiring my sudden sunny disposition. I think it's just the fact that I'm absolutely loving my life right now. I'm happy with life. Contented.
Lacrosse is going well, I seem to be making friends with more people on the team than I did last year. Work is going great, I love the people I work with. I've gotten to know so many more people this year. I like my classes. My weekend is already beginning to look fun. It looks like I might have some summer prospects lined up. I love being in college.
See, I just like life in general right now. Honestly, this is the one moment that I can someday look back on and realize that at one point of time, life really was absolutely perfect.
Of course there's that small matter of my currently inexistent love life. But right now, it doesn't even matter.
Comments:
Post a Comment