Thursday, January 27, 2005
I NEED my INTERNET!
Ok the wireless connection at the house is still all screwy and fucked up. So that means that I've had to resort to the library to get online. Which sucks ass. Because I don't wanna have to trek all the way here just to check my damn email and blog! Geez!
Other than that, I had a simply awesome day. Aced the history midterm I took this morning, got my iPod to work last night and was taught some really cool self-defense moves in my Women's and Gender Studies class.
We were discussing sexual assault in class today, so my prof brought in Nadia Telsey, a lady who teaches WGS399: Self Defense for Women. She gave us a bunch of pointers on how to protect ourselves against rape and such.
Then towards the end of class she taught us how to break a guy's kneecap and elbow him in the solar plexus. It was pretty fun.
Practice just rocked too. I was in such a good mood. I don't know why, just one of those days I guess. After practice, we had a team meeting where we discussed plans for the trip to California which we are taking on Feb 18th to play in a tournament. I'm so excited! It's gonna be a bunch of fun.
Had Japanese with Katie for dinner, and now I'm at the library trying to do some research for the paper I have to write and turn in by tomorrow.
Will update weekend plans tomorrow. Some of you mofos should expect phone calls from me this weekend! Peace out!
Other than that, I had a simply awesome day. Aced the history midterm I took this morning, got my iPod to work last night and was taught some really cool self-defense moves in my Women's and Gender Studies class.
We were discussing sexual assault in class today, so my prof brought in Nadia Telsey, a lady who teaches WGS399: Self Defense for Women. She gave us a bunch of pointers on how to protect ourselves against rape and such.
Then towards the end of class she taught us how to break a guy's kneecap and elbow him in the solar plexus. It was pretty fun.
Practice just rocked too. I was in such a good mood. I don't know why, just one of those days I guess. After practice, we had a team meeting where we discussed plans for the trip to California which we are taking on Feb 18th to play in a tournament. I'm so excited! It's gonna be a bunch of fun.
Had Japanese with Katie for dinner, and now I'm at the library trying to do some research for the paper I have to write and turn in by tomorrow.
Will update weekend plans tomorrow. Some of you mofos should expect phone calls from me this weekend! Peace out!
Comments:
Post a Comment