<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I Got My iPod!!! 

Okay so I really didn't feel like going to class this morning. And to make things worse, when I finally dragged myself to my first class, I realized that only a third of people had showed up. Apparently there had been some misunderstanding and a lot of people had thought class was cancelled. So I could have lain in bed without penalty. Damn. What a missed opportunity!

Anyway by 1:30pm, I was done with classes but still feeling all down and lethargic. So, as a perk-me-up present, I went into Digital Duck and bought my iPod! Whooo!!!

Honestly, its not so much an impulse purchase as a comfort purchase. I've been saving up for my Pod for a while, but never had time to go out and actually buy it. It's actually good that I waited till today to do it because that way, it was a perk-me-up for the rest of the day.

So at the moment, I'm fondly caressing my green iPod mini as it lies on my plush carpet, hooked the the electrical socket and sucking up juice. I can't wait to play with my new toy!! haha.

And for all the detractors who are gonna tell me that I was dumb to get the Mini instead of the 20G, screw you! I don't need 5,000 songs. My main intention was to buy something I could jog with.

I guess you could say that my US$229 toy is my newest incentive to make myself run more often. My last incentive was my new pair of running shoes, and we all know how well that worked out. haha :p

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com