Thursday, January 13, 2005
I Feel Like the Energizer Bunny
Today's just been one of those days. Go, go, go till you keel over and think you're gonna die. I've been on the move non-stop for like 14 hours. And my day's not over yet. I've got a paper to write for Comm History that's due at 10am tomorrow. Whoo. Fun.
Anyway, classes went from 10am till 3pm. Then I had to run to the library to do some research for the term paper I'll have to start writing for history pretty soon. At least I figured out my topic: Something to do with a comparison of how the Prussian Military rose to power just as the great British Military was declining. In the 19th century.
After the library, I rushed to the Copy Shop to photocopy this insane 400+ page of readings for my Women's and Gender Studies class. That took like an hour. By the time I was done, it was 6pm.
Bought dinner and went home to stuff my face. 6.30pm. Changed and wrote Reese's birthday card. Went to the gym to work out with Alec and Jenna. 7:30pm.
8:15. Alec and Jenna leave, I decide to do the Wonder Woman thing and go for a 'short run'. Feeling possessed, I end up doing 15laps of the soccer field.
8:45. Finish my run. Walk around gasping for air. 9.00 Head over to Mac Court where the lacrosse team is supposed to clean up after the women's basketball game as a fundraiser.
I spend a gross hour and a half picking up a myriad of peanut shells and mopping floors that never looked clean to begin with.
Finally, at 11pm I get home. Take a shower.
It's almost midnight. Time to get started on that paper. Looks like I won't be going to bed for a while yet.
Anyway, classes went from 10am till 3pm. Then I had to run to the library to do some research for the term paper I'll have to start writing for history pretty soon. At least I figured out my topic: Something to do with a comparison of how the Prussian Military rose to power just as the great British Military was declining. In the 19th century.
After the library, I rushed to the Copy Shop to photocopy this insane 400+ page of readings for my Women's and Gender Studies class. That took like an hour. By the time I was done, it was 6pm.
Bought dinner and went home to stuff my face. 6.30pm. Changed and wrote Reese's birthday card. Went to the gym to work out with Alec and Jenna. 7:30pm.
8:15. Alec and Jenna leave, I decide to do the Wonder Woman thing and go for a 'short run'. Feeling possessed, I end up doing 15laps of the soccer field.
8:45. Finish my run. Walk around gasping for air. 9.00 Head over to Mac Court where the lacrosse team is supposed to clean up after the women's basketball game as a fundraiser.
I spend a gross hour and a half picking up a myriad of peanut shells and mopping floors that never looked clean to begin with.
Finally, at 11pm I get home. Take a shower.
It's almost midnight. Time to get started on that paper. Looks like I won't be going to bed for a while yet.
Comments:
Post a Comment