<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Finally... I Got into a Bar 

I embraced the weekend wanting to just have fun and distract myself from everything else. And that's exactly what I did.

On Friday night, I got into a club for the first time in this damn country. Met Alec at her friend Crystal's place, and we all had a couple of beers while I got to know Al's group of friends a little bit.

Then we headed out to Neighbors, a bar. Oh, by the way, it's a gay bar. But hey, beggars can't be choosers. Anyway, even from the get go, I had a blast. There were six of us in our little group, three of whom were of legal age, and three including me and Alec who were underage.

The three legal ones walked up to the bouncers inside the bar and created a screen so that the rest of us could slip in undetected. Then I got to see my first Drag Show. These four men dressed up as women and pranced around the stage, singing and dancing. They put up a pretty good show.

Later on, we all got together and took two rounds of body shots with shots of Tequila. A body shot is where you lick the salt off a part of another person's body before shooting the tequila and chasing it with lime. It was a riot!

Finally, two shots and two drinks later, we pounded the dance floor and danced to some pretty good music till the club closed at 2:30. Al was amazing on the dance floor. The girl's got some crazy moves I tell you!!!!

That was Friday night. On Saturday night, Kate and I got some beers and I spent the night at her and Kara's place in Chase Village. Hooked up with Alec and gang again for a while too. Because she lives there. We ended up chilling in the hot tub before going over to Alec's to watch the L Word.

So that explains the lack of updates this weekend. I was hardly home.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com