Thursday, January 20, 2005
Dinner and the O.C!
Anna had a little O.C dinner party tonight, and she invited me over. I brought ice cream for dessert. But Ahe made fried rice and edamame. And that was the best fried rice I've ever had. Which is ironic because Anna is white... and she makes better Asian food than I do? Hmmmm.... Something is very wrong with that picture! haha
Anyway, after dinner the five of us (me, Anna, Emily-- Anna's roommate, Lea and Marie) sat down to watch the O.C. Which by the way was totally mind blowing tonight!!! Haha. I won't spoil anything for those of you back home who are still stuck in the OFFSEASON. But let's just say that the 2nd season certainly lives up to the drama and soap opera action of the first!
This weekend was empty up till yesterday. Suddenly I'm looking incredibly busy. Lacrosse party tomorrow night, where I'm definitely gonna get SHITFACED! haha.. Then I'm going to a basketball game with Sully on Saturday night. And on Sunday night we're getting a bunch of people together to watch the football division playoffs. Big game. It's gonna be awesome!
Anyway, after dinner the five of us (me, Anna, Emily-- Anna's roommate, Lea and Marie) sat down to watch the O.C. Which by the way was totally mind blowing tonight!!! Haha. I won't spoil anything for those of you back home who are still stuck in the OFFSEASON. But let's just say that the 2nd season certainly lives up to the drama and soap opera action of the first!
This weekend was empty up till yesterday. Suddenly I'm looking incredibly busy. Lacrosse party tomorrow night, where I'm definitely gonna get SHITFACED! haha.. Then I'm going to a basketball game with Sully on Saturday night. And on Sunday night we're getting a bunch of people together to watch the football division playoffs. Big game. It's gonna be awesome!
Comments:
Post a Comment