Monday, January 17, 2005
Bean Bag Explosion
Today was a chill day. Went to lunch with Reese alone for the first time in I don't know how long. And I pointed out and Ran and Deese problem to her. Hopefully things will be better from now on. Hung out at her place watching football with Dan for the rest of the afternoon.
Then I came home and decided to fill my bean bag with the little styrofoam balls that I'd brought back from SG with me. Geez. I picked up the huge bag of beans that I'd left in a corner of the living room to realize that being the dumb fuck that I am, I'd left the plastic bag near the radiator.
Naturally the heat had melted a hole in the bag. So beans started spilling out and it began to look like it was snowing. Smart Stef. Real smart. With Rachel's help, I managed to get the bulk of the beans into my bean bag. And I emptied my second bag of beans too. Even then, it looks like a pitifully small bean bag. Pathetic.
So. Went to dinner with the Katie and we got coffee at Starbucks, where we just sat down to talk. And yup, she's gonna play lacrosse this year. Which is definitely cool.
Then later that night, Alec called and asked if I wanted to hang out at her friend's place because they were watching a video. I bummed a ride from Sarah and spent the rest of the night watching a corny dyke movie called "Bound" with Al and her friends.
End of story. Thank god its a three day weekend. I haven't done jack so far. Really have to start on the homework tomorrow.
Then I came home and decided to fill my bean bag with the little styrofoam balls that I'd brought back from SG with me. Geez. I picked up the huge bag of beans that I'd left in a corner of the living room to realize that being the dumb fuck that I am, I'd left the plastic bag near the radiator.
Naturally the heat had melted a hole in the bag. So beans started spilling out and it began to look like it was snowing. Smart Stef. Real smart. With Rachel's help, I managed to get the bulk of the beans into my bean bag. And I emptied my second bag of beans too. Even then, it looks like a pitifully small bean bag. Pathetic.
So. Went to dinner with the Katie and we got coffee at Starbucks, where we just sat down to talk. And yup, she's gonna play lacrosse this year. Which is definitely cool.
Then later that night, Alec called and asked if I wanted to hang out at her friend's place because they were watching a video. I bummed a ride from Sarah and spent the rest of the night watching a corny dyke movie called "Bound" with Al and her friends.
End of story. Thank god its a three day weekend. I haven't done jack so far. Really have to start on the homework tomorrow.
Comments:
Post a Comment