Monday, January 31, 2005
And it Happened Again
Remember how bummed I was when my bike got stolen two days into the school year last year?
Well it happened again. I went down to the parking garage today where I normally park my bike, all ready to grab it and go. Only to stare openmouthed in horror at fact that my bike was no longer where I'd parked it. It sucked butt. And was the first in a series of events that all combined to make my day HORRIBLE.
It was just one of those days. First Rachel came knocking on my door wanting to print somethin at fucking 10am. So I had to wake up even though I'd decided not to go to my 10am class. At 11, I found out that I'd lost my bike.
Then I had to wait forever to get basketball tickets because Sully was gone by the time I joined the line. When I finally got tickets, Sully dropped another bomb on me. She said that she and Kara had decided that they no longer wanted to drive down to California for Spring Break... Effectively leaving me high and dry. With no plans on the radar whatsoever. Thanks guys.
I played badly at lacrosse, and began to understand why I wasn't on 'A' team. Then in German later, I fell asleep in the front row... and my phone rang. And since I'd forgotten to turn it to silent, everyone had the pleasure of watching me grope for the phone right under Prof Vogel's nose. Fun. Real fun.
So yeah. As Mia would express it: Today was 'no buenos.'
Well it happened again. I went down to the parking garage today where I normally park my bike, all ready to grab it and go. Only to stare openmouthed in horror at fact that my bike was no longer where I'd parked it. It sucked butt. And was the first in a series of events that all combined to make my day HORRIBLE.
It was just one of those days. First Rachel came knocking on my door wanting to print somethin at fucking 10am. So I had to wake up even though I'd decided not to go to my 10am class. At 11, I found out that I'd lost my bike.
Then I had to wait forever to get basketball tickets because Sully was gone by the time I joined the line. When I finally got tickets, Sully dropped another bomb on me. She said that she and Kara had decided that they no longer wanted to drive down to California for Spring Break... Effectively leaving me high and dry. With no plans on the radar whatsoever. Thanks guys.
I played badly at lacrosse, and began to understand why I wasn't on 'A' team. Then in German later, I fell asleep in the front row... and my phone rang. And since I'd forgotten to turn it to silent, everyone had the pleasure of watching me grope for the phone right under Prof Vogel's nose. Fun. Real fun.
So yeah. As Mia would express it: Today was 'no buenos.'
Comments:
Post a Comment