<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Aftermath of the Explosion 

Well I spoke to Lauren today about the possibility of me being a swinger for both "A" and "B" teams. And she said that if our matches don't clash, maybe we could work something out. So it's better than nothing.

I have to admit that I spent the better part of today moping around, just feeling demotivated and completely out of it. I was like that for the first few minutes of practice too.

Then because Wednesdays are conditioning, we started running laps. And I guess the run cleared my head. Because halfway through the dullness went away and I was pounding the turf as usual.

In fact, I had so much fun at practice today that I waited until the very last minute to leave for my German class at 5pm. Normally I make sure I leave the field by 4:45. Today I stayed till about :52 before finally taking off. I was barely in time for the quiz at the start of class.

Also, Phil Knight made his annual donation to club sports. So that means I walked away with a brand new Nike windbreaker. Sometimes small things can go a long way in perking you up.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com