Monday, December 20, 2004
Sentosa!
Today was damn fun. Spent the day at the beach with Lyddie and Jess. We played volleyball, sat in the sun and swam. Well at least me and Lydia swam. Jess thinks the water's full of kiddie pee, and refused to go in.
Anyway, we eventually ended up playing beach volleyball with some cute Swedish white dudes. The one with a tattoo on his hip bone was damn hot. Too bad that I sucked too much at the game to actually impress any one of them. Sigh. Just my luck.
After that, I went swimming with Lyddie and we hung out at the shore and talked. Then it was back up for another game of beach volleyball. Fun.
We left Sentosa in the evening and went for dinner. Then Lyddie and I walked around town and took crazy photos. Finally I met Jess, Char and Jun for a nice gossipy evening at Holland Village. Just the old gang. It was fun to see everyone again.
Anyway, we eventually ended up playing beach volleyball with some cute Swedish white dudes. The one with a tattoo on his hip bone was damn hot. Too bad that I sucked too much at the game to actually impress any one of them. Sigh. Just my luck.
After that, I went swimming with Lyddie and we hung out at the shore and talked. Then it was back up for another game of beach volleyball. Fun.
We left Sentosa in the evening and went for dinner. Then Lyddie and I walked around town and took crazy photos. Finally I met Jess, Char and Jun for a nice gossipy evening at Holland Village. Just the old gang. It was fun to see everyone again.
Comments:
Post a Comment