Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Science-Induced Nervous Breakdown
It is 1am late Wed night. And I am officially freaking out.
And I mean TOTALLY freaked out. Most of you guys have never seen me like this. These panic attacks are always science/math induced, and drive me to the brink of a breakdown.
Geology midterm tomorrow morning. 8am. In seven hours. Seven. Right now I feel like I know nothing. Nothing. Had a study session with Kara and Kate earlier. Even Kate seems to know more than I do. Which is extremely disturbing.
Would pull an all-nighter but can't afford to. Because I have a HISTORY final at 3pm. If I went without sleep all night, I would fuck up that final. Can't do that. Because I currently have an A in that class, and I want to KEEP it that way. Plus I actually feel as if I know enough about that class to ace the final.
But Geology. Oh. My. God. I'm gonna fail. There's just so much to know that should know and don't. At this point, everything looks confusing. The last time I felt this way was when I was studying Econ for the J1 Promos! And even that didn't compare. The last time I was panicked to the point of frozen-and-can't-function was when I was studying for end of year Math in Sec 2! And that turned out to be a disaster!
Fuck. I blew it. Should have studied more. Fuck. This is gonna fuck me over.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING CLASS! GEOLOGY SUCKS BALLS! ITs FUCKING RUINING MY FUCKING LIFE RIGHT NOW.
And I mean TOTALLY freaked out. Most of you guys have never seen me like this. These panic attacks are always science/math induced, and drive me to the brink of a breakdown.
Geology midterm tomorrow morning. 8am. In seven hours. Seven. Right now I feel like I know nothing. Nothing. Had a study session with Kara and Kate earlier. Even Kate seems to know more than I do. Which is extremely disturbing.
Would pull an all-nighter but can't afford to. Because I have a HISTORY final at 3pm. If I went without sleep all night, I would fuck up that final. Can't do that. Because I currently have an A in that class, and I want to KEEP it that way. Plus I actually feel as if I know enough about that class to ace the final.
But Geology. Oh. My. God. I'm gonna fail. There's just so much to know that should know and don't. At this point, everything looks confusing. The last time I felt this way was when I was studying Econ for the J1 Promos! And even that didn't compare. The last time I was panicked to the point of frozen-and-can't-function was when I was studying for end of year Math in Sec 2! And that turned out to be a disaster!
Fuck. I blew it. Should have studied more. Fuck. This is gonna fuck me over.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING CLASS! GEOLOGY SUCKS BALLS! ITs FUCKING RUINING MY FUCKING LIFE RIGHT NOW.
Comments:
Post a Comment