Saturday, December 04, 2004
Most Fun of the Term
How ironic it is that I had to wait till the weekend of Dead Week to have as much fun as I did last night. Came home from school yesterday at 1pm with the intention of spending the rest of the day studying. But everyone else took that decision out of my hands eventually.
Alec called at 2pm to ask if I wanted to have lunch. We ended up walking down 13th and going to Full City to stuff face and talk. A couple of hours later we adjourned back to my place and hung out in my room for a while. Then we decided to go see The Incredibles.. great movie! So fucking funny!
At 9am, she drove me back and I met Reese, Dan, Aki and a bunch of Dan's friends. We decided to go to Candy Shack, this 18 and over "gentleman's club"... or rather STRIP CLUB. haha.. free cover charge because of a coupon we found in the Emerald.
It was interesting. Basically a large room with a stage in the middle where girls would strip and gyrate to the music. Guys sat around the stage and watched. Sometimes the girls would climb into their laps and hump them. It was pretty funny actually.
We were sitting at a table and kinda bopping to the music. And I think one of Dan's friends took a liking to me. He's this Jap dude Hide, who's here for a short holiday. He had his hand on my knee the whole time. We were kinda dancing too.
I didn't think the girls were that great though. Some were actually kinda chubby around the middle. Some were way too skinny, and almost all of them had small boobs. Oh and some were actually rather 'unattractive'. Ick. Still, one of the boys shelled out 20 bucks for a personal lap dance, so I guess there has to be some appeal...
We left the club at about 12:30 and went over to Dan's friend's place to drink. I'd had one beer when Alec called and asked me to go party with her and her friends over on 16th and Mill.
I dragged Reese with me and we ended up partying with Al and dancing till like 3:30am.
Alec called at 2pm to ask if I wanted to have lunch. We ended up walking down 13th and going to Full City to stuff face and talk. A couple of hours later we adjourned back to my place and hung out in my room for a while. Then we decided to go see The Incredibles.. great movie! So fucking funny!
At 9am, she drove me back and I met Reese, Dan, Aki and a bunch of Dan's friends. We decided to go to Candy Shack, this 18 and over "gentleman's club"... or rather STRIP CLUB. haha.. free cover charge because of a coupon we found in the Emerald.
It was interesting. Basically a large room with a stage in the middle where girls would strip and gyrate to the music. Guys sat around the stage and watched. Sometimes the girls would climb into their laps and hump them. It was pretty funny actually.
We were sitting at a table and kinda bopping to the music. And I think one of Dan's friends took a liking to me. He's this Jap dude Hide, who's here for a short holiday. He had his hand on my knee the whole time. We were kinda dancing too.
I didn't think the girls were that great though. Some were actually kinda chubby around the middle. Some were way too skinny, and almost all of them had small boobs. Oh and some were actually rather 'unattractive'. Ick. Still, one of the boys shelled out 20 bucks for a personal lap dance, so I guess there has to be some appeal...
We left the club at about 12:30 and went over to Dan's friend's place to drink. I'd had one beer when Alec called and asked me to go party with her and her friends over on 16th and Mill.
I dragged Reese with me and we ended up partying with Al and dancing till like 3:30am.
Comments:
Post a Comment