<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

I HATE Humanities 

It's sapping my energy.

It's consumed all my brainpower.

It's sucking my life away.

I hate Humanities.

I make this declaration in hopes that if I'm ever psychotically possessed enough to mention that I might sign up for any class that has anything to do with:
a) The Greeks
b) The Florentines
c) The Classics
d) The Romans
e) A Psycho-analysis of ancient or even medieval European or Mediterranean history

....the person who catches that error should either hit me over the head with a brick, or physically restrain me. Do anything that will prevent me from putting myself through this load of fucked up bullshit ever again.

And now it's back to work... on my fucking 8 page Humanities research paper that's due tomorrow. And that I started on last night, stayed up till 3am writing, and HAVEN'T finished yet.

Maybe someone should just shoot me right now.

Oh wait. There's still the Final next Thursday. Fuck. Save your bullet for then. I'll probably need it more than I do now.

And in other news, Ami Cusack got voted out of Survivor tonight by a pack of lying, good for nothing old bitches who've done NOTHING to stay in the game so far except ride on everyone else's coat-tails. They have no right to take out the game's smartest and most honest player yet. Fuck them.

Right... the paper's still there waiting for me to finish writing it. Some things never go away.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com