<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Home and Loving It 

Wow. Its been a bloody insane week. I've been out so much that I haven't had time to come online. Anyway, clubbed four times in five days and jumped back into the thick of things without so much as a tinge of jet lag. It was awesome.

I also got some really awesome news a couple of days ago. The lacrosse coordinators emailed me to say that I made the "A" Team for the first tourney of the season. In California. We'll be flying off Feb 18, and coming back Feb 20th.

I'm honestly beside myself with joy. It's gonna be so much fun. Finally, 'A' Team. Finally a breakthrough of some sort. I know its kinda provisional still and that I could still be bumped back to 'B' Team later on. But what matters is that I actually broke into the 'A' Team. Its that chance I wanted. And now I have to grab on to that and show them just what I can do.

So things are going awesome right now. I checked my grades online, and I did great.
Geology: B (Isn't that fuckin' surprising?)
Humanities: B+
Journalism A-
History: A+
I'm kinda disappointed with the A- in journalism, but really happy with the A+ in history. So I guess it evens out yeah?


Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com