<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

And Even MORE Sex Ed! 

Haha.... Reese has been coming up with a lot of strange entertainment ideas this weekend.

Last night, after a whole day of studying, I got fed up with the books and called Reese to see if she wanted to do something. She and Dan wanted to go to the Sex Store. It's this place called Castle that sells every kind of sex toy or video that you could possibly want.

So we piled into Dan's car, and went to see a movie first. National Treasure was really good! It's a historical treasure hunt of sort thing, the perfect film for history majors! haha. After that we headed to Castle and whao... it was an education.

There were like a million different kinds of lube, dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, paddles and porn videos. Plus a whole bunch of other weird things that I don't even want to imagine. I'd never seen so many kinky objects in one place together in my entire life!!


Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com