<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

600 Words Away from DONE 

Whoo. I aced the History final. If nothing major went wrong, I am on pace for an A+. Which would be awesome because those are fucking near impossible to get. 98% and above or something like that.

So yes, I have good vibes about history. And I'm at least guaranteed an A.

Right now I'm about to start on the very last question of my Humanities final essay. 600 words and I'm outta here baby! Fuck yeah!

Ok, next issue. Guys, I'm having trouble trying to decide which course to take next term. here are my options:
1) Hist 302: Modern Europe from 1789-1914
- I've come to the conclusion that 1789-1914 is my absolute favorite time period in European history. This course is also gonna be taught by Alex Dracobly, my fave history professor so far. He's also the guy who taught the history course I'm sure I just aced this term. The only thing is that this is almost an intro level Modern Europe course. And I already know a fair bit about 1789-1914. So what if I just get bored with repetitive material?

2) Hist 457: US Civil War
- Ok, my main beef with this course is that its MWF at 9am. And we all know how well I deal with mornings. But then, I'm thinking it might be worth it because I've always been interested in the Civil War... and the books that we're gonna read for this class look super-interesting.

3) WGS 410: Race, Gender and Militarization
- This course deals with stuff I like politics and war, and the role of women and minorities in it. But then I looked up the book list for this course, and for one thing, there are EIGHT books (yes 8!!). And while some of them look really interesting, a couple look kinda feministicky and kinda boring. So should I chance it?


Help me out guys, pick two out of those three.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com