<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

Up to the Eyeballs. 

That's me. This week is insane. I've got something due every day. And two midterms on top of that. Apparently this is payback for the weekend I spent slacking off and getting drunk. Grrr.

Anyway, I have a lot to say, but no time in which to say it. Today I met up with Erin, the director of the Women's Center. And I must say that in my hour-long chat with her I learnt more about uh, gender identity than I've ever heard of. So yes, more on that tomorrow.

Right now it's back to the books. I've got a HUGE Hum 254 midterm tomorrow that I'm nowhere near ready for. Did I mention that I hated the Greeks? Yeah well now I hate the fucking Renaissance Florentines as well. Hate 'em with a burning passion. Bastards!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com