Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Silly Quizzy Thingy
LAST PERSON WHO
x. Slept in your bed: well this bed, me.
x. Saw you cry: dunno… haven’t in a while really.
x. Spent the night with: zack. In june.
x. You shared a drink with: anna. White wine. Very good shit too.
x. You went to the movies with: I think reesey.
x. You went to the mall with: sarah my roommate
x.Yelled at you: my teammates at practice yesterday “hustle stef! Get the ball!”
x. Sent you an email: mom
x. you kissed: zack. Don’t ask. Its about fucking time I got to kiss another person.
HAVE YOU EVER...
x. Said "I Love You" and meant it?: yes
x. gotten in a fight with your pet: don’t like pets. Don’t have pets.
x. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: nope
x. Wish you were the opposite sex: I guess I have before. But hey, I like being a gal.
x. Had an imaginary friend: god no.
x. Do you have a crush on someone: right now yup. Jason. Hot. Hot. Hot.
x. What book are you reading now: Shadows of saganami by david weber.
x. worst feeling in the world: guilt
x. what's the first thing you think when you wake up: oh fuck. Gotta get to class.
x. do you sleep with a stuffed animal: elephant and sucky my purple stuffed eggplant.
x. What's under your bed: the carpet
x. Favorite sport to watch: football. The American kind.
x. Any siblings: 2
x. Location: Eugene, OR
x. College plans: double major in jour and history. Maybe minor in something if I have free time by senior year.
x. Piercings/tattoos: pierced ears. But I want a tattoo tho!!!
x. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: that’s just me wishing right now.
x. Do you do drugs: no. never have, never will.
x. Do you drink: heck yeah!
x. Who is your best friend: I have several. They know who they are.
x. What are you most scared of: uh I never really thought abt it.
x. What clothes do you sleep in: nothing. Haha. Nah. I slp in t-shirt and like running shorts. The FBT kind.
x. Where do you want to get married: I haven’t decided yet
x. Who do you really hate: the fucking Ancient Greeks! They’re making my life miserable this term. Oh and george w. bush and his asinine values.
x. Been in Love: maybe. I’m not sure.
x. Do you have a job: yup. PR co-ord for the women’s cntr
x. Do you like being around people: yup
x. Want someone you don't have right now: fuck yeah!
x. Are you lonely right now: lonely in what sense?
x. Ever afraid you'll never get married: heh. Yes.
x. Do you want to get married: again, fuck yeah.
x. Do you want kids: 2 girls and a boy!! :D
ONE FAVORITE
x. Room in house: my room
x. Type(s) of music: whatever suits my mood. Usually that’s liz phair, the format or mich branch
x. Color: green
x. Month: june. My birthday. Whoo.
x. Stone: diamonds are a girls best friend.
Comments:
Post a Comment