<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Sex Education 

I got to work today to find two boxes full of condoms stashed on the front desk in the office. Apparently the little freebies are for World Aids Day- December 1st.

Now I've seen condoms before. That's nothing new to me. What I've never seen in my life were the little packs in the smaller of the two boxes-- Female Condoms. (Or rather in gender neutral language "Receptive Partner" condoms.)

So a couple of colleagues and I decided to open one pack. Out of curiousity. I mean c'mon! Have YOU ever seen a female condom? No right?

I tear a pack open to reveal this rubbery conical thing that's twice the size of a regular condom, and stand there gawking at it with Allison and Melissa. We wonder aloud how on earth one is supposed to use this thing.

Coincidentally, our boss Erin happens to be walking by. She sees us examining the thing and stops to give us a little demonstration about how female condoms should be used. (With her HANDS you dirty minded pricks!!!)

Then someone looks in the other box and notices that its full of dental dams. Being the naive young maidens that we are, none of us have ever used a dental dam either. What ensues is a full blown impromptu sex-ed demonstration about safe sex with the use of dental dams, female condoms and latex gloves courtesy of Erin. haha.

And how does Erin know so much about this stuff? Well she's gay, and from LA. Apparently lesbians-- especially LA lesbians-- are very well informed about female sex and keep this stashes of this stuff for use at a moment's notice. Guys should take a page out of their book!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com