Monday, November 15, 2004
Rare Moment of Reprieve
Ahhhh..... finally. Tonight is the first time in 2 weeks that I've been able to relax without having to worry about any sort of homework. It's awesome. I sit here and have the pleasure of knowing that I don't have any assignments due in the next 48 hours. Bliss.
Reese made me dinner tonight, and we hung out for a while, doing nothing. Which was nice since we've both been seeing very little of each other because of our crazy schedules lately.
We've decided that we're gonna make a late night run to Shari's for dessert at about midnight. It was a spur of the moment kinda thing, and I'm craving for some key lime pie right now.
Oh, and practice was cancelled today. Because of rain. That's so pussified! Geez.
Reese made me dinner tonight, and we hung out for a while, doing nothing. Which was nice since we've both been seeing very little of each other because of our crazy schedules lately.
We've decided that we're gonna make a late night run to Shari's for dessert at about midnight. It was a spur of the moment kinda thing, and I'm craving for some key lime pie right now.
Oh, and practice was cancelled today. Because of rain. That's so pussified! Geez.
Comments:
Post a Comment