<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

LAX Rocks 

Another great practice. And I'm once again in a great mood. haha... don't you see the correlation? This shit gets me going man!

The freshies are awesome people! I like them even better than the people from my year who are on the team. It's just so weird how they really pissed me off at first, and now they're becoming essential to team morale. Jenny and Jenna are my faves.

Jenny's one of our FOUR goalies. She's the skinny one who looks more like she would play attack. Still, she's kick ass in goal. And she's so goofy and fun to tease. I especially like hitting her on the helmet with my stick. It's fun. :D Jenna plays defense. A self confessed adrenaline junkie, she used to be goalie in high school. She's short but robust and hella strong, with a don't-fuck-with-me attitude. And fun to push around. I tackled her into the field today between plays. She's also the one I thought was a bitch at first. But now we're gettting some stupid shit going. Funny how things work out sometimes. heh.

Anyway, tonight's awesome practice just makes me wish... yet again... that I could play in the game this weekend instead of going off to the Redwoods. Its like I'm just starting to bond with the team, and now at our first scrimmage I run off somewhere else... Still the field trip is just too tempting to pass up. Argh. Why do good things always come in pairs and require inanely impossible choices? It's not fair!!!!

Getting off the subject of lacrosse, I went to see my journalism adviser today. And we determined that it would be in my best interests to take InfoHell next term instead of postponing it until next fall. InfoHell, in case anyone is wondering, is J202, a journalism class in which you have to submit a 100pg research paper at the end of the term. It's got a brutal repuatation and has been known to suck students' social lives dry. Geez, aren't I gonna have a fucking ball of a time next term.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com